.NET Technical Delivery Lead - Top Ranking Global Law Practice
Permanent - Competitive Salary - Hybrid Working
Gerrard White Recruitment is representing a leading global organization renowned for its excellence in legal services. We are currently seeking a highly capable Technical Delivery Lead to join their Technology Delivery Team. This exciting opportunity allows you to play a pivotal role in shaping the technical delivery of innovative solutions while working with a diverse group of highly technical, likeminded individuals.
Our client, a prestigious full-service law practice, operates across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, and the US, providing expert legal advice to clients across various practices. With a strong presence spanning over 30 countries, ranking as one of the top law practices worldwide.
As the Technical Delivery Lead, you will be at the forefront of the technical delivery within the technology team. You will be instrumental in the designing, developing, testing and deploying of bespoke applications, workflows and integrations, that leverage .NET, C# and SQL. Collaborating with Product Owners, Architects, and other stakeholders, you will gain insights into the overall goals and aims and oversee the coordination of the technical delivery, both on and offshore.
- Liaising with BRMs (Business Relationship Managers) and other Business Stakeholders to understand their goals
- Managing the Offshore Development Team
- Working with Suppliers to progress any technical deliverables/changes and make sure roadmaps are communicated the teams involved.
- Supporting platform upgrades and other maintenance activities, whilst ensuring good change management is followed
- Taking ownership for reviewing, triaging and resolving any issues that are escalated from the Support and Business Teams
- Ensuring solutions are delivered with cyber security and risk in mind
- Helping to define and promote good practice with regards to technical delivery
- Building excellent relationship within various internal technical and non-technical teams, working collaboratively to understand their requirements alongside challenges
- Taking the lead from inception to delivery and bringing the right teams together while taking overall accountability for the process.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have technical skills including .Net, C#, SQL Server, relationship database modelling including the understanding and design, API's, building integrations
- Must have experience in using Azure and how components come together when designing solutions
- Must have an understanding of solution architecture, to be able to explain design decisions and put together design/data diagram flows.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical teams and non-technical project teams
- A strong understanding of the broader Microsoft stack including Azure DevOps.
- An understanding of the Power Platform and how the ecosystem works within the suite of technologies.