EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER - PERM - HYBRID/BUCKINGHAMSHIRE WORKING
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most popular names in the Music industry as an Embedded Software Engineer. You will be working for a business where everybody is encouraged to contribute, with an opportunity for your voice to be heard. With deep heritage and worldwide recognition, this is a business where you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
You will work at the cutting-edge of Audio Technology, creating innovative, market-leading products for use across world-class recording studios, live sound, broadcast and post-production facilities, and education.
In addition, you will help to develop high-quality real-time embedded software for the networked audio interfaces, participating in the whole product lifecycle - refining product specifications, producing innovative designs, generating estimates, and resolving issues as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The Skills and Experience Required
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with C and C++ in at least one of the following embedded environments:
- Embedded Linux and/or FreeRTOS
- XMOS microcontrollers
- ARM Cortex-M and/or Cortex-A
- Enthusiasm for working with and supporting a multidisciplinary development team
- Confident written and verbal communications: you will need to be able to clearly articulate problems, estimates and approaches for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Some experience of the trade-offs and constraints involved in embedded firmware design approaches
- Active interest in music technology, production, or audio engineering
What's on offer for the successful Embedded Software Engineer
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with hybrid working that would see you spend a good split of time between home and Buckinghamshire offices.