FULL STACK C# DEVELOPER (JUNIOR/ INTERMEDIATE) - IT - INSURANCE
Our client, a Times Top 30 major UK insurer, is looking for a Full Stack C# Developer to join their dynamic, energetic and agile IT department. As a Full Stack Developer you'll join their Development Team, working with existing web and application Developers on a range of applications. Commercial experience of server-side development with C#, Asp.Net MVC, Razor and SQL Server is a must, as well as AngularJS and Angular.
If you're looking for the next step in your career and are looking to join a truly agile and dynamic IT team who encourage career development, apply today!
About our client
They're a leading and expanding motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition and are ranked highly in The Times Top 30 Big Companies to work for. They're a modern and progressive group and pride themselves on their innovative IT software and dynamic and agile way of working.
Location: Must be commutable twice a week to one of the following sites: Tunbridge Wells, Kent; Chesterfield, Derbyshire; or Portsmouth, Hampshire
Competitive Salary and benefits package, based on experience
Key tasks will include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain e-commerce web sites and highly transactional applications, including mobile and tablet capable site and application development.
- Developing functional enhancements for business stakeholders and diagnosing and fixing issues raised with main insurance platform and customer-facing ecommerce sites.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of server-side development with C#, Asp.Net MVC, Razor and SQL Server.
- AngularJS & Angular as well as some previous experience of Web-Forms
- Knowledge of XML, SOAP, REST and JSON web-services with WCF & WebAPI as well as AJAX technologies.
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) and DevOps principles such as deployment automation solutions including TeamCity, OctoDeploy and PowerShell would be ideal.
- Experience with Azure and cloud computing principles - including Git, CI/CD, Service Fabric and Micro-Service architecture highly desirable.
- Hands on experience of creating, updating and debugging AngularJS and Angular client-side UI functionality.