Join us as a Graduate Analyst!
Our client, a Times Top 30 major UK insurer, is looking for someone to join their Product Team. In this position you'll research market trends and opportunities for product improvement across their motor book. You'll work with key business areas, with your suggestions helping shape new products and schemes, which will impact on millions of customers. If you have an analytical mind, enjoy researching and are interested in building a career, apply today!
About our client
They're a leading and expanding motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition and are ranked highly in The Times Top 30 Big Companies to work for. They're a modern and progressive group and pride themselves on their innovative and dynamic and agile way of working.
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 based on experience + benefits
Location: hybrid working, typically in the office (in Whitstable, Kent) twice a week.
Key tasks will include but not limited to:
- Help deliver accurate and efficient solutions for New Business opportunities.
- Working within defined project management best practice department processes.
- Producing required reports to demonstrate progress on performance against targets.
- Understanding the Groups internal systems and processes and how these need to be configured and developed to support the efficient and effective processing of New Business opportunities
- Representing the business as required in meetings with Brokers or other third parties regarding new business opportunities.
- Conducting document, rates, Landscape and EDI testing of all solutions.
- Managing external partners, including Software Houses to support delivery.
- Liaising and communicating with Manager, Executive team and Product Heads regarding any New Business delivery opportunities or issues and prioritisation.
- Regularly review and communicate progress out to the department and wider business stakeholders.
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of system change processes and auditing.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities to overcome delivery issues.
- Health care Cash Plan
- 5% Employer pension contributions when contributing 5%
- 25 days Holiday + bank holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary