Insights Analyst -Leading Electric Vehicle Platform- Competitive Salary + Package - Perm - Hybrid working
Gerrard White are working with a leading App and Digital Platform for electric vehicle drivers, who are at the forefront of their market, having formed strong partnerships with leaders in the EV industry. A company truly passionate about making a difference, looking for an Insights Analyst to work closely with the Product Manager in developing and creating new data and insight products, from prototypes to live client deliverables. This role offers a broad range of responsibilities along with the opportunity to make a significant impact on the businesses market position.
As an Insights Analyst, you will be working within the Insights team, ensuring processes are documented, transferring knowledge, and helping to create a high-performing team. You will be working with third-party software packages to analyse and visualise data for a broad range of clients along with transforming data using SQL and R to produce repeatable, scalable outputs for client delivery.
The successful Insights Analyst will have
- High-level attention to detail, and methodical in all aspects of implementation
- Ability to quickly establish effective working relationships based on openness and honesty
- Creative-minded, both to identify opportunities and to solve problems
- Organised and pragmatic mindset, ability to manage multiple workflows and perform under pressure
- 3+ years' commercial experience in mathematical and computational data techniques/methods
- Excellent data skills, experience with querying databases using SQL and performing analysis in R or similar
- Strong digital skills with the ability to work across different software platforms and pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Some experience of automotive, electric cars and/or charge point technology preferential
- Some experience with Git version control system, and of working in an Agile environment
The successful Insights Analyst will have the following attributes
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing scale-up
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to accuracy, a logical approach and attention to detail
- A keen interest in writing clean, maintainable code
- Interest in keeping up to date with current and emerging web technologies
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A passion for sustainability
What's on offer for the successful Insights Analyst
An opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative organisation, where new ideas and developments are deployed quickly. Paired with a competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with a good benefits package, bonus, and fantastic degree of flexible working.