Operating with clients across the UK & USA Gerrard White Consulting are recruitment specialists that take pride in the transformational talent that they deliver. We operate multiple distinct practices which include Technology & Change, Legal, Insurance, Accountancy & Finance and Executive Search.
On behalf of our public client, we have an urgent requirement for an iTrent Systems Specialist to join them on a permanent contract to work from their Oxfordshire based office (ideally 2 days a month)
Sitting within the People Team, your duties will include:
- Assist and support the client HR system, iTrent
- Help with upgrades and maintenance of the system
- Support in any ah-hoc projects that are planned within the business
- Some technical experience of HR Systems - iTrent is highly advantageous
- Superuser and HR System support
- Reporting and Data Analysis - Business Objects
- Be willing to travel to the client site (1-2 days per month)
Within this autonomous iTrent Systems Specialist role and as part of the wider HR team you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as utilising existing ones.
"To gain priority access to updates and opportunities please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn. Search for "dangreenhris"
Tag: HRIS, HR Systems, Payroll Systems, CoreHR, People XD, ResourceLink, iTrent, Workday, Sage People, HR.net, SuccessFactors, SAP HR, SelectHR, Cascade
Due to the volume of responses, we receive we are unable to reply to all applicants, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days of applying, please presume you haven't been successful on this occasion.