Junior Business Analyst
Fully Remote OR UK Hybrid (London office) depending on candidate's preference.
Gerrard White is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst for a global solutions provider.
You will closely with the Product Owner to manage the production of business requirements for three Development Teams working on SaaS platform projects.
- Ensure business efficiency through knowledge of both IT and business function
- Help translating requirements from the business into workable User Stories
- Look after product backlogs
- Help QA's with functional tests
- Attending developer meetings
- Participating in code reviews and quality assurance activities
- Participating in estimation discussions with the product team
Suitable candidates will ideally a graduate or equivalent experience with a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related STEM field and have 12 months plus experience within a Business Analyst / Product Owner role and be looking to make their next career move. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail. You will also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with any experience in SaaS platform projects beneficial but not essential.