Due to exponential growth, there is now an opportunity and a requirement within a very well-known property management company for a Junior Estates Manager to join their team
As Estates Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a diverse and UK-wide property portfolio in accordance with statutory guidance and operational requirements. Leading from the front, setting the example, and standards to the wider team.
- Negotiating heads of terms, rent reviews, lease renewals, and dilapidations.
- Responsible for drafting Schedules of Condition, writing fit-out specs Including basic layout/design drawings.
- Responsible for the completion of accurate leases.
- Completing valuations.
- Collating and presenting research as required.
- Reviewing and analysing valuations.
- Leading projects when required.
- Any other responsibilities as and when required.
- Managing vacant unit business rates
- Line management experience
Skills and Experience:
- Day-to-day residential and commercial property management experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of all aspects of property-related legislation and regulations.
- Excellent diligence and understanding of client requirements.
- Excellent communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Able to use initiative and support with a diverse, varied caseload and self-manage own projects.
- Knowledge of proprietary databases, ideally Ten90, Qube and Meridian
- Able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A full, clean driving licence.
Perks of the Role;
- Fantastic starting salary-£30,000-£35,000 (Experience-dependent)
- Monday-Friday only 9 am-5 pm
- Free parking on site
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company Funded Healthshield Cash plan
- 22 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance (x4 salary)
If you would like to know more about the position or would like a confidential chat please apply with your CV today, Or if you need help with a CV, please email firstname.lastname@example.org more information.