Motorcycle engineer wanted to join the 4th largest insurance providers in the UK. The In-House Engineering Team deal with all aspects of both Insured and TP inspections.
- Day to day processing of Audatex and task based work
- Collaboration with other engineering, totals loss and claims teams.
- Achieve individual and team wide performance objectives in line with targets & objectives, KPI's and SLA's
- Maintain individual knowledge in specialist areas of vehicle technology and construction in line with the group wide requirement of continuous personal development.
- Liaise with external suppliers & internal departments to resolve customer complaints
- Identify and report any fraud or indemnity risk.
- Work in line with the company's vision and values and Customer Charter
What they are looking for;
- Excellent understanding of motor vehicle body construction and mechanical, electrical and safety systems
- Background in Motorcycle repair, or have worked at an insurance company/repairer as a Motorcycle Engineer/VDA
- Ability to self-manage workloads on a day-to-day basis working in line with targets and objectives and SLA's
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Positive and self-confident approach when dealing with customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
- Good working knowledge of Audatex estimating system.
- ATA VDA, AQP or working towards accreditation. IAEA full membership an advantage.
Perks of the role;
- Monday-Friday only 9am-5.30pm
- Hybrid working
- Health care Cash Plan
- 5% Employer pension contributions when contributing 5%
- 33 days Holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
Please don't hesitate to apply for this role today as interviews are taking place over the next few weeks!