Operations Office Manager - Permanent - Tunbridge Wells - £25,000 - £30,000
Gerrard White are working with a leading private hire company based in Tunbridge Wells with a lovely countryside mansion-based office space looking for an Operations/ Office Manager.
Due to where this role is based please only apply if you have access to a vehicle as there are no public transport links nearby and requires Monday - Friday in the office. Please also note this role cannot provide sponsorship.
What will the roles and responsibilities be for the successful Operations Manager?
- Help with the accountancy and finance.
- Assist with website and marketing.
- General administration and spreadsheet updates.
- Bookkeeping QuickBooks.
- Communicate with the local council and schools.
- Administration for fleet private hires.
What does the successful Operations Manager need?
- Experience working within previous administration, operations manager, or office manager role.
- Excellent communication skills to speak with the local council and schools.
- Bookkeeping and finance/accounting experience (desirable)
- Experience working with local councils or private hire (desirable)
What is on offer for the successful Operations Manager?
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Full training provided
- Career progression
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm