We have an opportunity for a Paralegal to join the Private Client department of a well regarded law firm in Cranleigh, working in trusts and estates. The successful Paralegal must have prior experience in a Private Client department, in a secretarial, administrative or Paralegal capacity.
The successful candidate will:
- Be assisting fee earners with various aspects of work
-Be keeping in touch with clients on a regular basis
-Liaise with third parties on a regular basis
- Be maintaining diaries
- Be generating documents and handling paperwork
The successful candidate must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Have very good attention to detail
- Be able to pick up new tasks quickly
- Be highly organised
The firm have a well established client base of HNW individuals and is a well respected law firm in their area, bringing in good quality work. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about a career in Private Client, with a firm who will support long term progression.
The firm are looking to appoint promptly so please do not delay in submitting your application.