Product Manager needed to work for the 4th largest insurance provider in the UK.
This role is based in Peterborough and is a hybrid working opportunity.
As a Product Manager, you will ensure that the company's Motor and Home core insurance/service products and add-ons (including credit) continue to drive our customer and commercial objectives.
- Function as overall Product Owner for company products, showing strong technical product expertise.
- Ensure that product propositions meet needs of customers in the defined target markets.
- Adheres to and manages designated product in line with company Product Governance Framework
- Chair and manage PWG and CCWG in accordance with its ToR.
- Accountable for the delivery of product reviews and ensures outcomes are managed appropriately and timely.
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Technical insurance product knowledge and management
- Understanding of broader market/competitors and reactions to changing customer needs, technology/regulation
- Puts customers at the heart of what we do and can balance commercial gain with customer need effectively.
- Experienced in working in product & proposition development.
- Experienced Business Owner for multiple/complex tech deliveries
- Ability to critically evaluate information and present findings.
Perks of the Role :
- Competitive Salary from £35,000- £50,000* Experience dependent
- Monday -Friday 9am-5.30pm
- A collaborative environment
- Hybrid/Flexible working model
- 25 days annual leave plus of Bank Holidays and the ability to buy an additional three-day holiday.
- Health Cash Plan
- Free parking on site
- A benefit scheme that offers discounts and cashback on shopping, restaurants, travel and more
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary