Gerrard White have been retained by Hart Reade Solicitors to identify and secure a Property Solicitor, on a hybrid basis to work in either Eastbourne, Polegate or Hailsham office.
Hart Reade are seeking an experienced Property Solicitor who will manage a mixed case load comprising (but not limited to):
- High value/complex Residential Property work such as sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties; remortgaging; transfer of equity; leasehold enfranchisement
- Commercial Property work such as sales and acquisition; development; agricultural work; refinancing
The successful Property Solicitor will offer the following skill set:
- Be at least 4 years PQE
- Be an established Property Solicitor - ideally with a bias towards Commercial Property (Residential Property Solicitors will also be considered)
- Offer excellent client skills
- Be a keen team player
- Ideally have experience of mentoring junior members of staff
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Hart Reade are looking due to their continued success and also succession planning. As such, it would suit an ambitious Solicitor who is keen for development (as there is a clear path to partnership for the right person) as ongoing training and development will be provided and supported.
Hart Reade pride themselves on their excellent reputation and friendly yet professional culture. The successful Property Solicitor will enjoy the opportunity to be involved in a range of social events and benefit from flexible working (if working on a hybrid basis, you will ideally spend 3 days in the office).