Job Title: Renewals Advisor
Location: Chandlers Ford
Salary: £21,500 - £28,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm / 10 am - 6 pm
Bonus: £2,400 for hitting KPIs
We are seeking professional, ambitious, career-minded individuals to join our expanding team in Chandlers Ford on a full-time basis. We offer an excellent set of benefits and the ability to offer a long-term career path.
One Insurance Solutions is a Commercial Insurance broker offering a range of products, with a focus on understanding our customer's needs and finding the most appropriate coverage at the most competitive price. Quality of service is fundamental to our belief, as is providing our colleagues with a supportive, professional and fun working environment.
You will be responsible for handling up to 400 small renewals every month. Our customers have individual needs and therefore require bespoke policy's to meet their unique set of circumstances which will require you to liaise with insurers to ensure we provide the best possible solution for our customers.
You will spend most of your time on the phone speaking to our existing customers whilst navigating them through their renewal journey. It's a fast-paced pressured environment and being able to organise and manage your workload is key to being successful in this role.
- 6 Month Induction / Probation Training plan
- Ongoing training via monthly 121's, Team Training and External support
- Continuous development via Industry recognised training system, a minimum of one course per month covering topics across the Insurance Industry
- Support to complete industry qualifications
- To renew commercial insurance products
- Upsell and cross-sell at every opportunity
- To identify and maximise sales opportunities and overcome any objections to closing the sale
- Embrace and comply with company values by incorporating the Customer Charter promises
- Work towards targets and SLAs
Key Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident phone manner
- Target driven
- The ability to build rapport
- To work effectively as an individual and as part of the team
- Self-organise, with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload