Job Title: Sales and Renewals Consultant
Location: Hybrid from, Whitstable, Manchester, Chandlers Ford, Bury St Edmonds
Salary: £21,500 - £30,000+ depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Bonus: £2,400 for hitting KPIs
We are seeking professional, ambitious, career-minded individuals to join our expanding team at Chandlers Ford. We offer an excellent set of benefits and the ability to offer a long-term career path.
Brightside is a Commercial Insurance broker offering a range of products, with a focus on understanding our customer's needs and finding the most appropriate coverage at the most competitive price. Quality of service is fundamental to our belief, as is providing our colleagues with a supportive, professional, and fun working environment.
You will be responsible for handling up to 400 small renewals every month. Our customers have individual needs and therefore require bespoke policies to meet their unique set of circumstances which will require you to liaise with insurers to ensure we provide the best possible solution for our customers.
You will spend most of your time on the phone speaking to our existing customers whilst navigating them through their renewal journey. It's a fast-paced pressured environment and being able to organise and manage your workload is key to being successful in this role.
- Ongoing training via monthly 121's, Team Training and External support
- Continuous development via Industry recognised training system, a minimum of one course per month covering topics across the Insurance Industry
- Support to complete industry qualifications
- To renew commercial insurance products
- Upsell and cross-sell at every opportunity
- To identify and maximise sales opportunities and overcome any objections to closing the sale
- Embrace and comply with company values by incorporating the Customer Charter promises
- Work towards targets and SLAs
Key Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident phone manner
- Target driven
- The ability to build rapport
- To work effectively as an individual and as part of the team
- Self-organise, with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
Great perks of the role:
- 25 days holiday (Plus bank holiday, 33 days in total)
- Discounts on experience days, food, and drink and over 250 big-name retail brands
- Well-being support
- Health-care Cash Plan
- Paid charity days
- Incentive Vouchers are given out each month.
- Shooting star program where you can develop further educational qualifications