Location - Uxbridge, Middlesex
Hours - Mon-Fri hours 8am - 4:30pm
Including Sat 1 in 3 for 2 hours 9am to 11am - O/T
Full Time and Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic, fast-moving company within the credit hire industry who pride themselves not only on brilliant service to their customers but also maintaining an enviable place to work.
The company have been established for over 27 years and are currently going through a period of significant growth and, as a result of this, are looking to recruit Logistics Controllers to join the team.
Our Logistics Team are responsible for the management of our fleet movements of 500+ mix of prestige, mainstream and commercial vehicles.
- Liaise with the Customer Service Team to ensure a suitable vehicle is supplied to our client and their damage vehicle collected and moved into storage.
- Regular contact with our clients to ensure delivery and collection arrangements are made in the most efficient way for both them and the business.
- Liaise daily with our satellite hub controllers to plan and maximise the efficient use of our fleet and delivery drivers.
- Effectively managing vehicle movements, generating the required paperwork, and clearly recording all notes within our Proclaim system
- Dealing with any damage, faults, servicing, and de-fleet requirements as part of the general management of our fleet.
- Carefully checking all documentation and vehicle condition reports returned to ensure processes have been followed correctly.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Must possess strong knowledge and interest in vehicles
- A sound UK Geographical knowledge to help determine the most efficient use of our fleet and drivers
- Confident and calm approach and the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues
- Have previous experience of delivering outstanding customer service and be able to demonstrate these skills
- Strong PC skills and ability to effectively maintain different systems, once trained.
- Have a 'can do' attitude and ability to think outside the box
- Be able to work under pressure and still maintain a high attention to detail with a calm approach.
- Show respect to all colleagues and clients at all times
- Demonstrate strong team working skills
- Previous experience in a related industry e.g. bodyshop, tyre and exhaust centre, dealership or similar preferred but not essential.
Key Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, motivated and reliable
- Willingness to work effectively as an individual and as part of the team
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
What benefits are there?
- We offer 25 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays) with the ability to buy and sell more days
- We have a 5% contributory pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support including a Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life assurance 4x annual salary
- Company online portal offering a whole host of individual benefits including retail discounts, memberships, discounted restaurants, cinema tickets and much more
- Structured training and development opportunities
- Rewards scheme
- Sociable office and various social activities
- Monthly McDonalds Breakfast
This is a fantastic role based in an award winning company so if you feel you have the right skills, drive and enthusiasm, please apply today!