Senior M365 Engineer - Major Integration Programme - Insurance - Perm - Hybrid
Join one of the UK insurance sector's most exciting growth stories during a period of digital transformation as a Senior M365 Engineer. Working with a business where employees and customers are always at the core of their values and practices, you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
You will play a pivotal role in a major migration programme within an acquisition focused insurance organisation, supporting productivity and collaborations of M365 cloud technologies into BAU and beyond.
Working closely with infrastructure teams, service desks, support, and the wider profit centric business areas you will serve as a 365 SME contributing to a wide range of projects that support the enterprise workplace and roadmap.
As an M365 specialist you will provide technical guidance in planning and implementing new solutions while ensuring the existing platform remains robust.
- Respond to escalated customer service issues and resolve support cases based on SLA.
- Administer M365 products and Azure AD including Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Multi-factor Authentication, Single Sign-on, Conditional Access Policies and related technologies.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for administering and troubleshooting Exchange Online, Teams, and Azure AD.
- Analyze technical needs, document requirements, and assist in the design of technical solutions for Microsoft 365.
- Assist with small scale M&A migrations.
- Integrate solutions into existing infrastructure, consult on development projects, help deploy solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Review current technologies, tools, and services and make recommendations for their use based on security/compliance, financial, and operational criteria.
- Monitor M365 service health and properly communicate issues and updates to business.
- Automate repetitive operations tasks. Look for opportunities to constantly improve operations efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Maintain and understand existing working scripts. Make environment changes to existing scripts so they apply to new scenarios.
- Maintain and support M365 user licenses.
The Successful Senior M365 Engineer
You will be an experienced M365 Cloud Engineer/Specialist and be a true SME including Teams.
Ideally you will have worked within M&A and integration projects, and be able to provide a first class level of service to business users and other relevant technical parties.
- Strong working experience with Microsoft 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Conditional Access Policies, Multi-factor Authentication, and Azure Active Directory.
- Strong working experience implementing, troubleshooting, and migrating to Microsoft 365; primarily Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Teams.
- Working experience with M365 licensing.
- Ability to lead a project or task when instructed to design, implement, and deliver enterprise solutions.
What's on Offer for the successful Senior M365 Engineer
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with a good benefits package, and fantastic degree of flexible working which will see you work mostly remote some city of London working. This role will NOT provide sponsorship.