Ring Central Engineer - Global Risk Management and Insurance Broking Organisation - Perm - Hybrid
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the insurance sector's fastest growing broking and risk management organisations, who continue to make huge strides via acquisition and have ambitious plans to continue on this trajectory going forward.
As a Ring Central Engineer, you will be working on the deployment of the Ring Central hardware throughout the company acting as an SME to the wider network division, and the business. You will be working on the maintenance, administration and operations of the telecommunications infrastructure.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day administration, maintenance and provisioning of the telecommunications infrastructure within a geographically dispersed, multi-entity organisation. This includes the coordination of activities with telecommunications carriers, providers, partners, equipment and teammates supporting the voice ecosystem. You will be working on the deployment and maintenance of the Ring Central hardware throughout the company.
- Ensure front-line customer satisfaction by communicating professionally and effectively with all internal and external customers, clearly articulating telephone solutions.
- Works directly with teammates, telecom providers and third-party contractors to assure services are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinates fulfilment of MS-Teams and Ring Central installations, moves, adds and changes.
- Will monitor ServiceNow queues to assure the timely resolution of all telecom requests.
- Displays confidence, knowledge and experience when faced with complex telecom issues and challenges.
- Experience in supporting voice call center operations and reporting solutions.
The Successful Ring Central Telephony Engineer
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with both Ring Central and Microsoft technology, specifically Microsoft Teams. Ideally, they would have worked within an insurance or financial environment and worked on a full-scale rollout of the Ring Central hardware across multiple locations, including contact centre environments.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, and hands-on environment.
- Hands-on experience with the deployment of Ring Central
- Experience in large enterprise communications network with high availability requirements.
- Experience with the successfully deployed and support of an enterprise sized IP telephony solution
- Adept in a multitude of legacy telecommunications and data communications technologies.
- Understand dial patterns, Telephone Number Porting, call routing, and SIP Trunking
What's On Offer For The Successful Ring Central Engineer:
A competitive basic salary dependant on experience coupled with a good benefits package and flexible working.
This role will require travel into London a couple of times a month and will require you to visit other UK locations as and when needed.