Looking to make money and have a laugh?
Are you ambitious and driven? Do you have an enthusiastic personality and good communication skills? If so, this might be the perfect job for you!
My client is one of the UK's leading Business 2 Business platforms, supporting businesses with increasing website visitors (and ultimately, increasing their sales!).
Due to continued success, my client opened a new office in Tunbridge Wells last year and is now looking to grow their Telesales Team!
They are seeking new Telesales Executives who will be responsible for opening and developing new business opportunities for the company.
The successful Telesales Executives will call B2B prospects who are looking to increase their website traffic, and will discuss company services and packages (with the aim of selling to new clients, or helping existing users to upgrade current subscriptions).
Full training will be provided, so entry-level candidates are welcomed. However, previous experience in a customer service / telesales / telephone-based role would be a bonus!
- Out-bound calling to companies who are currently using the company's free services.
- Setting up demonstration appointments to present company services to each prospect.
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly targets.
- Present unique solutions and industry leading services, which help increase website exposure.
- Reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised.
- An outgoing personality
- Confident on the phone (Around 70 calls made per day)
- Someone that's looking to make money and have a laugh!
- Basic understanding of IT systems
As they are a new and growing office, they are seeking dynamic staff that are highly motivated, ambitious and who want to progress into a managerial role in the future.
- A basic salary of £18,000 - £23,000 (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped commission with average OTE of £26,000- £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Weekly & monthly incentives (e.g., days off work and meals out)
- Casual dress code
- Fun and friendly environment (including a pool table!)
- Job Type: Full-time (office based)
- Monday - Friday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- No weekends