UX Manager - Leading Financial Services Organisation - Competitive Salary + Package - 18 Month FTC - Remote with Ad-Hoc travel to Bournemouth
Gerrard White are working with a leading, technology-powered financial services organisation, looking for a UX Manager to join the Marketing & Digital team. You will be joining a collaborative environment, which promotes continuous change. A culture where you will be challenged and encouraged to develop and progress your career.
As a UX Manager, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing the delivery of the digital user experience across all digital products, platforms and systems, enhancing the digital experience and site functionality for customers. Part of this role will also be responsible for continually mentoring and technically developing your team, creating an environment where they will be encouraged to learn and grow their skill set.
The successful UX Manager will also be responsible for:
- Be accountable for decision-making in changes relating to the online customer journey.
- Lead the delivery of an ongoing 'test and learn cycle' within the team, leveraging AB/MVT capability, usability research and competitor analysis to shape ongoing experience development to deliver the annual and strategic e-commerce and digital product plans.
- Work closely with performance analytics, analysing customer data and user research to inform and define appropriate customer experiences and obtain actionable insights.
- Work with the Digital Journey Manager in design planning and goal creation and deliver a refinement roadmap across a planning horizon of 12-18 months to feed the long-term pipeline of changes for continuous improvement.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Managers and other members of the team to understand a customer's requirements and proposed solutions
- Facilitate or run workshops to gather requirements and evolve design to optimise and drive performance of the online estate for Aggregator customers, identifying key areas of focus.
- Have a full understanding of the quote and buy and customer portal commercial performance and analytics data and proactively contribute to the development of the web site by making data-driven decisions
- Accountable for the commercial performance of the quote and buy and customer portal, delivering quotes, sales, value and engagement.
- Deliver a consistent experience across the end-to-end digital touchpoints to ensure full integration and alignment with the offline experience.
The Successful UX Manager
- Customer User experience is essential, particularly within UI / UX design.
- Demonstrable experience leading and developing a team of direct reports.
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum teams.
- Proven experience in the build, test and implementation of websites.
- Ability to analyse and interpret user journey stats and digital analytics.
- Knowledge of 'best practise' usability function.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, being able to present and explain designs and key milestones deliverables to peers and senior stakeholders.
- Comfortable identifying and escalating risk where necessary.
- Ability to take a project management approach to manage multiple projects.
What's on offer for the successful UX Manager
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with a good benefits package, and a fantastic degree of flexible working.