Video Telematics Installation Engineer required to work for one of the UK and Europe's No1 Telematic providers.
This role will be field based in Bristol.
- Provide the smooth running of the installation of all types of cameras on various vehicles
- Attending Service Calls, problem-solving and finding innovative ways to find solutions for the Customer
- Be highly motivated and have a flexible approach to your working environment, working independently and outdoors.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Adhere to a high quality of health & safety standards at all times.
- A minimum of 2 years Automotive or Tracker/Camera Experience.
- Must have experience and good knowledge of vehicle wiring systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Willing to work in a physically demanding external environment.
- A full valid UK Drivers licence is Essential for this role.
Perks of the Role
Fantastic starting salary £28,500 which has the potential to rise to £35,000 throughout the year
Working Hours are 8.30 am-5.30 pm (2 Saturdays per month required)
Company Van + fuel card for work travel
Health care Cash Plan
5% Employer pension contributions when contributing 5%
33 days Holiday
Company Sick Pay
Life Assurance 4x annual salary
Please don't hesitate to apply for this role today as interviews are taking place over the next few weeks!