Gerrard White is currently looking for an expert Deskside AV Engineer to analyse and provide support across a global insurance company.
You will provide analysis, diagnosis and resolution of customer issues, which may range from straightforward to the more complex. This will include:
- Carry out routine checks and testing of audio visual equipment and systems. Make sure that any faults are found and reported quickly.
- Play an important role in the team by assisting in first and second line fault repairs.
- Keep customers informed of the ticket lifecycle - manage your customer's expectations, delivering an efficient service that you're proud of.
- Contribute to the production of IT/AV processes documentation. Provide dedicated management of Remedy queues, handle un-assigned tickets and update work information.
- Set up and test video conferencing equipment and ensure your customer can conduct their meeting.
- Respond to calls and solve problems in a quick, calm manner.
- Provide support to VIP's
- Set up and configure PC's and Laptops, manage the installation of hardware & software including the recording of licenses.
- Look after hardware including liaising with third party suppliers and contractors.
Suitable candidates will have experience of:
- Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office packages: 2010 to 2016
- Crestron: Toolbox / fusion and Polycom Sound structure
- QSC DSP Matrix, Cisco, Adobe, Cisco WebEx, Apple products.
- Computer & User Management in Active Directory;
- Exchange 2010 + 2016 admin, Citrix XenApp and Citrix receiver
- You will have Onsite AV/DS experience along with superb interpersonal skills.