Do you have experience in Compliance or Claims Handling?
We are currently looking for a Claims Auditor role within a multi-brand insurnace group. The purpose of this role is to check the quality and accuracy of the Third Party Claims Handlers claim, ensuring the claim is being handled in line with the best practice and standard ooperating procedures.
As a Claims Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying good performance, learning needs and potential leakage.
- running monthly audits
- Asssisting the QC Manager in completing the monthly audit report
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Supporting with technical development of claims handlers
- provide feedback on how claims handlers are following procedures and processes.
Ideally, as a claims auditor, you will have a minimum of 3 years Motor Claims expereince and hold strong technical knowledge and understanding of claim reserving and settlements.
You will also have excellent attention to detail, ability to write reports and coach teams to improve their knowledge and provide clear and constructive feedback.
If you would like to find out more about the company and the role, apply today!
Claims Compliance Auditor
£25,000 - £30,000