Role: Claims Operations Manager
Industry: Insurance- Pet
Location: Team are based in Portsmouth and remotely. Company will consider candidates who can travel to Portsmouth, Manchester, Sunderland or Peterborough offices.
Travel to Portsmouth will be required, especially in the initial stages of the role, to facilitate team engagement and collaboration.
Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for driving efficient claims operations and a solid background in the pet insurance or claims management industry? A large, multibrand insurance group is seeking a proactive and driven Claims Operations Manager to lead and elevate the Pet Insurance operations.
As a market-leading UK broker and part of a large group, they are proud to manage recognised Direct and Corporate Partner pet insurance brands. The operation in Portsmouth oversees claims management for underwritten brands and provides claims handling services for other underwriters, establishing a significant footprint in the industry.
- Manage the successful delivery of claims operations, overseeing a substantial workload of around £300k claims per year and a team of approximately 100 FTE.
- Directly report to the Head of Pet, driving the efficiency and excellence of our claims operations.
- Lead, coach, and guide your team to achieve targets in SLAs, cost, quality, resource management, and continuous service improvement.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director, Head of Pet, and Senior Management Team, strategizing to improve efficiencies in the claims process.
- Oversee and analyse data reports, ensuring company SLAs and KPIs are met and identifying trends to allocate resources effectively.
Qualifications for Success:
- Strong expertise in claims processes, digital trends, and operational improvements within a call centre environment.
- Experience in spearheading recent digital improvement programs to deliver an Omnichannel offering in the insurance industry.
- Data-driven with a proactive mindset to enhance customer experiences.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple teams and senior stakeholders, driving impactful change.
- Proficient in tracking user experiences and feedback, presenting findings and improvement plans to senior management.
- Skilled in managing daily call centre operations to meet current objectives and drive continuous improvement.
Interested? Please apply to the role and I will reach out to discuss your experience, salary and benefits package expectations.