Commercial Property Lawyer
A long and well-established Legal 500 firm is currently seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer to join their expanding team, based in Ipswich.
Based in the heart of Suffolk, this firm has a strong regional presence and an excellent reputation.
They have several highly ranked departments and have won numerous awards for their quality of work. Their lawyers are well-known and respected in the business community, with a strong focus on genuine client care.
The firm has aspirations for growth, both in the depth and range of services it offers, but also in innovative ways to provide legal services to its clients in the future.
As part of their programme of expansion, they are currently recruiting a Solicitor with at least 1 year PQE to join the Commercial Property team. The role requires:
- Competence in handling Commercial Property matters.
- Experience dealing with property development including options and promotion agreements
- The ability to manage an existing caseload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and be very self-motivated.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client care.
- Excellent communications skills.
This role involves acting for a wide variety of clients including property investors and developers, landowners, and banks. They also deal with agricultural work, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge in this area.
As a result, the work is varied and stimulating with the opportunity to develop skills in all areas of property development, investment, and ownership.
What's on offer
- A friendly, supportive working environment
- Genuine development and progression opportunities
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- Regular team lunches and socials
- Generous benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days
- Pension contributions of up to 7%
- Life Assurance of 4 x salary
- Income protection
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free 'flu vaccination vouchers
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Ipswich (hybrid working options)
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) - potentially negotiable for the right candidate