Commercial Property Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a solicitor (NQ - 5 years PQE) to join an award-winning firm in the beautiful city of Bristol. This position will be based in one of the firm's offices, which is situated close to the city center.
Due to continued growth of the firm, an exciting vacancy has arisen within their Commercial Property team. The successful candidate will be a commercial property solicitor who is able to take on an existing caseload, under the supervision of senior solicitors and with the support of a trainee solicitor and secretary.
This is a rare opportunity to enter as a No. 2 in the team with a clear route to progression.
This role will involve advising clients on commercial property matters ranging from the acquisition and disposal of land and buildings through to Landlord and Tenant lease transactions such as granting new leases, assignments, and renewals.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years' PQE in commercial property or at least a strong training seat in this area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- advising on the purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold property;
- acting for Landlord or Tenant on the grant of a new lease;
- acting for Landlord or Tenant on an assignment of lease;
- acting for Landlord or Tenant on lease renewals;
- assisting with setting up lease schemes on development projects;
- assisting with overage and land options agreements; and
- providing commercial property support to the commercial team on business and share sales and purchases.
The successful candidate should be able to manage an active caseload and enjoy a client facing role.
The successful candidate will receive 1-1 supervision with a senior solicitor.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing department in a busy and established firm. There are excellent progression opportunities available in addition to hybrid working options.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (in line with experience)
If you think this opportunity could be for you, please apply now!