Customer Service Administrator
Accidental damage claims
You will be based in Chelmsford with the office near Chelmsford Cathedral.
Are you looking for a customer service/administration-based role with room for professional development and growth?
Starting Salary: £20,357 rising to £21,357 after 3 months
Monday-Friday 37.5 Hours per week, shifts between 8 am-6 pm and one Saturday per month (2 days in the office 3 days from home)
Are you an excellent communicator who is interested in forging a career in Insurance?
The key purpose of this role is to deal with the First notification of loss calls and the associated Accidental Damage claims cost-effectively and efficiently. You will manage your portfolio of claims and you will be expected to progress these claims within a fast-paced and performance-focused environment, where multi-tasking and prioritisation are key, to delivering a great customer experience.
The role will have the flexibility of working between home and the office and you will be part of a dynamic and supportive team, working toward the same goals.
Previous insurance experience would be great, but it is not essential as we'll give you all the training and tools you need to get started.
Let me explain it to you in the best way possible -
- Complete the first notification of loss ensuring all relevant information is captured to fully progress the claim
- Process Repair & Total Loss Claims by claims philosophy
- Work within the parameters of the agreed business plan for Claims Operations
- Provide support to the Team Manager by ensuring delivery of own performance against agreed objectives, KPI and SLAs
- Work within agreed processes to deliver the business plan in line with the Claims Operations policy
- Answer inbound calls from customers, brokers and accident management companies in a professional manner dealing with queries, and complaints and providing updates on claims.
- Additional administration duties as required.
- To adhere to Company processes about FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly.
What's on Offer:
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- Healthcare benefits
- Life assurance
- Discounts on over 250 big retail brands