Customer Service Consultant (Hybrid)
My client is a leading and expanding motor insurance group who are renowned for its staff reward and recognition and is in The Times Top 40 Big Companies to work for.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking to work in a friendly, supportive, team orientated and customer driven environment.
We pride ourselves on delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. We are about putting our customers at the heart of what we do. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive full training and support until you're fully competent in the role. Your training will be remotely based. At every stage of the training, we'll make sure you're happy and confident with what you've learnt.
You will also receive
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- 1 day's paid leave to volunteer per year.
- Lifestyle discounts (discounts with over 5,000 shops, restaurants, and other retailers)
- Health care cash plan (cash back on everyday healthcare such as dental and optical)
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Career progression and industry qualification
About the role
- You will take inbound calls from our customers helping them with queries about their existing policies.
- You'll guide customers through the process to make a change to their existing policy; whether it's a name or address change, or something more complex.
- Using your product knowledge and customer service skills you'll resolve and offer solutions
- Building rapport and understanding each customer's requirements
- You will also be required to support customers who are unable to complete our online journey for setting up new policies or renewing their existing policies.
- We are open to discussing all sorts of flexible options to suit you, including part-time hours, split shifts and much more so please apply so we can discuss this with you in more detail
You will be at your best when you are helping customers by delivering exceptional service. Ideally, you will have experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on performance and putting the customer first.
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to adapt your style to each customer.
- Be energetic and have a positive approach to problem-solving.
- You will need to be able to understand customers' needs effectively showing ownership, empathy, and resolution.
- Strong verbal communication skills are a must with the ability to adapt your style when needed.
- You must be self-motivated, driven and resilient to meet and exceed your performance targets and KPIs.
- Need a broadband upload and download speed of at least 5 Mbps. If you're not sure what your internet speed is you can check it by 'googling' internet speed test and selecting the 'Run Speed Test' button.
First day in the office for training. Fully remote until August, then transferring into a hybrid working model. (2 days in the office 3 days from home)
Hours: Monday - Friday either 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm. 1 in 3 Saturdays 9-1pm (time back in lieu)
Salary: £20,500 plus a great bonus where you can earn up to £2700 pa.