Gerrard White is currently seeking a Data Analyst to join an ambitious and growing organisation within the insurance sector.
This role can be based fully remotely with occasional office meetings in South West London.
This Data Analyst role will join the Analytics and will play a vital role in providing a holistic view of the customers lifecycle to drive effective decisions within the business.
The Analytics Team is currently supporting business strategy, with a particular focus on customer experience utilising different data sources from around the business, using it in new ways to generate insight into customer behaviour and identify opportunities to make their experience better.
The right candidate should be used to working in a fast paced, agile team environment, who can deliver against tight and changing deadlines and priorities. You will also be a motivated, curious, and analytically minded person who enjoys driving positive change using data.
- Manage projects with the support of the Analytics Manager from start to finish to achieve the business' objectives across both customer and claims data.
- Use analysis to develop actionable insight and communicate in a way that will influence key stakeholders from across the business.
- Be a motivated and curious analyst who finds business value from data
Skills and experience required:
Proven record of producing actionable analysis.
- Previous experience of utilising statistical techniques to drive recommendations.
- Proficient of a range of programming and statistical tools, eg. R OR Python.
- Systems knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel, with experience of data visualisation skills such as Power Bi/Tableau.
- Understanding and the ability to actively implement statistical tests and analyses.
- Ability to explain complex analysis to non-technical colleagues clearly and with authority.
- Excellent experience in data wrangling.
- High level of numerical accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Innovative and pragmatic problem solver.
- Self-motivated and confident, with a results-orientated mindset and strong delivery skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.