Digital Learning Content Developer - Permanent - Hybrid
An extremely exciting opportunity for a Digital Learning Content Developer and Trainer to join my client - an award winning, global provider of marketing solutions.
This is an opportunity to research, design, and deliver bespoke SAP training content in a timely manner using a blended approach; including digital learning, webinars, e-learning courses, and training workshops through using a variety of complementary and alternative techniques which are aligned with program objectives.
This role requires a candidate who can travel to London offices twice a week and can only accept candidates with right to work in the UK.
What will the role entail for the successful Digital Learning Content Developer?
· Help to develop, implement, and execute a learning strategy which supports users using SAP Ariba.
· Create and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders and partner with them to assess learning requirements.
· Research, design and deliver bespoke training programmes in a timely manner including digital learning, webinars, e-learning courses, and training workshops.
· Create and maintain digital content using eLearning authoring tools, such as Camtasia, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Shorts.
· Collaborate with Client Services CX team, to improve End User experience.
· Record and manage accurate data in the Learning Management Systems and manage feedback on the training sessions.
· Deliver training provide support for users afterwards.
What are the requirements for the successful Digital Learning Content Developer?
· Experience of creating digital content using eLearning authoring tools, such as Camtasia, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Shorts.
· Excellent communication and presentations skills with the ability to plan, develop, and implement training via instructor-led, virtual (Zoom, Teams), and e-learning formats.
· Ability to research new technology/apps as required
· Experience of mapping processes from technical documentation
· Experience of creating SAP Ariba training collateral (preferable)
· Knowledge of SAP Ariba processes and transactions (preferable)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft suite - PowerPoint (including converting PPT to video), Word, Excel, etc
· Ability to work independently, either from home or in the office, but also have a strong teamwork ethic
What is on offer for the successful Digital Learning Content Developer?
· Competitive salary coupled with a great benefits package
· Hybrid working
· Career progression
Please apply today to find out more!