Dynamics 365 Developer
Hybrid Working (1 days in/4 days from home)
Gerrard White are working with a leading charity in delivering outstanding grassroots football facilities to clubs and communities across the UK.
Dynamics 365 is an integral part of their business, and the CRM is used to maintain the grant management system.
As the Dynamics developer you will be responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of the CRM 'grant management system', liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the system is enabling a smooth and efficient grant application process. You will be responsible for ensuring that the data about grantees and key contacts is accurate and that the Dynamics marketing suite is keeping the grassroots football community well informed of the activities of the organisation.
As Dynamics 365 developer you will be the main point of contact within the organisation for any new grant schemes and will ensure that the system supports the application process, enabling an optimal user journey and providing an excellent user experience for both applicants and staff.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic D365 specialist who is looking to take a central position within a sport-focussed organisation and enjoys developing the skills within an organisation following the implementation of a new technology solution.
What you will be doing -
- Develop and maintain the MS Dynamics CRM grant management system and ensure that the data sources are maintained and updated.
- Work with the Grant Management Team to ensure that D365 provides the business with an efficient and simple grant making solution, and that assessments are easily undertaken by internal staff ensuring a high internal satisfaction rate.
- Work with the Communications department to utilize the Marketing for Dynamics system, ensuring grant applicants, previous grant recipients and interested stakeholders receive relevant and timely notifications of activities regarding the current and future grant schemes.
- Ensure that the new grant management/CRM system is fully supportive of any future strategic objectives and innovation strategies which may be implemented such as new grant schemes and new data sources.
- Work with the Data Manager to ensure that applicants receive a first-rate application process via the application portal and ensure that all data requirements are clearly laid out to prospective applicants via the portal.
- Manage and ensure that the data that is held within D365 is accurate and up-to-date and that all data requirements from within the organization are managed via an agile and user focused implementation plan.
- Advise on the integration of power apps and power BI to ensure that the data that is held within D365 is providing the organization with accurate and informative analysis.
- Manage the 'Panel' canvas application for D365 to ensure that the information presented to the panel is provided in the most efficient manner possible to ensure a speedy and accurate grant panel process.
- Ensure that all information collected, utilised, and disseminated by the organisation via D365 is done so according to all legislative and regulatory requirements (i.e., Data Protection Act, EU General Data Protection Regulation).
What we are looking for -
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (out-of-the-box functionality and limits).
- Understanding of broader Microsoft Stack and how to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Dataverse, Azure).
- Extensive knowledge of D365 Marketing.
- Knowledge of Logic Apps.
- Excellent understanding of relevant concepts in information governance (e.g. Data Protection Act, EU General Data Protection Regulation, PECR, best practice in ICT security).
- Track record of strong technical team leadership and solution architecture.
- Bsc/BA in Computer Science or related subject and significant industry experience.
- Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Certification.
You will initially be entitled to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. The business also offer a generous pension scheme (8% employer contribution), yearly collective bonus, free healthcare provision, a monthly gym subsidy, interest-free season ticket loan, death in service benefit and access to selected match tickets.