An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager/Events Assistant to join a well-respected Event Management and logistics company, based in Tunbridge Wells.
This is a 6-month fixed-term contract, with the potential to go permanent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Managing Director in organising and delivering in-person and online events.
The Managing Director is looking for a reliable and trustworthy individual who is approachable and adaptable.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' experience working in events or a similar role. However, candidates that are adaptable, resilient and have a strong work ethic are also welcomed!
- Administration of Events
- General Office Admin
- Personal Assistance
- Location / Venue / Production / Entertainment Research
- Liaising with Hotels and Suppliers
- Creation of presentations for clients
- Formulation of comprehensive timelines and budgets
- Occasional on-site presence during event delivery
The Ideal Candidate:
- Events and travel experience essential
- Must be proficient in OneDrive, SharePoint PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Competent with social media use (or willing to learn)
- Organised with good communication and time management skills
- Bright and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and a sense of humour
- Must be able to multitask efficiently and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A logical and common-sense approach with a good comprehension of creating and reconciling budgets
- A solid work ethic and the ability to work well within a team environment or under own initiative
- Must be a relaxed around dogs, have a clean driving license and access to a car
- 6-month assignment with the potential to go permanent after that
- Monday - Friday 9.00- 6.00
- Flexi working considered
- Could consider flexible hours for the right candidate
- Salary based on experience (likely to be in the region of £23,000 - £30,000).
If this job is for you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now!