Have you got experience or an interest in HR?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a huge and influential company based in Tunbridge Wells. The company have an excellent reputation, and working for them can bring you amazing opportunities!
This role is an admin role in their HR department that will involve a range of duties below;
- Manage inbound HR queries through the HR automated ticketing system portal, ensuring SLAs are met and tasks are actioned efficiently and with accuracy
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and Advisors, ensuring business and employee-related matters are dealt with appropriately
- Responding to reference requests by other employers and financial companies and preparing tenancy and mortgage references for employees
- Be responsible for all administration factors of the employee lifecycle, inclusive of but not restricted to;
- New Starter offer, contracts & payroll processing
- Pre and post-employment checks
- Internal moves, changes and promotions
- Flexible working changes inclusive of change of hours and working arrangements
- Maternity, Paternity & Shared Parental
- Employee relation letters
- Leaver processing and automated exit interviews
- Be responsible for all administrator factors related to core employee benefits, inclusive of but not restricted to;
- Lifestyle benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Core Healthcare
- Holiday entitlement and calculations
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date HR files for all employees, in line with internal processes
- To provide administrative support to the HR team about note taking and on occasions support in the preparation of outcome letters for formal meetings including disciplinary, grievance and flexible working letters
- Managing all HR systems required for daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- To regularly review and make recommendations for improvements to HR processes
- Previous experience in an HR function / a confidential environment essential, with at least 2 years HR experience desirable
- Proven Track record in a busy and complex administration role.
- Able to work on own initiative and in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with databases, specifically maintenance & collection of data, and production of reports.
- Proficient in Word, Excel (spreadsheets and charts) and, PowerPoint.
Perks of the Role;
- Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
- Fantastic Salary £20,000-£23,000 (experience dependent)
- Health care Cash Plan
- 5% Employer pension contributions when contributing 5%
- 25 days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- Easily accessible on public transport
Interviews are taking place over the next 2 weeks so please apply today, so you do not miss out!