Information Technology Recruitment Consultant
It is an exciting time to join Gerrard White as we look to grow our business, with a primary focus on IT and legal recruitment. Your goal will be to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate, friendly team to maximise our commercial performance.
You will be responsible for managing the contract recruitment process through each stage. This includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, growing our client base and presenting suitable candidates to clients for interview.
- Identifying and driving new business
- Developing client relationships
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants with the following skillsets:
- A minimum of two years' experience in Recruitment
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome rejection with the ability to be persistent
What's on offer?
- Great base salary, dependant on experience, with up to 30% commission
- Extensive rewards and incentives including yearly exclusive holidays with the 100% club and quarterly company events, subject to performance
- Flexible Working
- Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
- Perkbox rewards (discounts on high street shopping, gym memberships, free mobile insurance etc)
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities - making the role your own and growing your department
- And more!