Operating with clients across the UK & USA Gerrard White Consulting are recruitment specialists that take pride in the transformational talent that they deliver. We operate multiple distinct practices which include Technology & Change, Legal, Insurance, Accountancy & Finance and Executive Search.
Our client an SAP Implementation Partner has a requirement for a Lead SuccessFactors Consultant to join them on a permanent hybrid basis.
Situated within the implementation team, your duties will include:
- Provide clients with function and technical SuccessFactors design
- Be a mentor and leader for other Consultants within the business
- Conduct functional and technical training to clients and deliver training workshops
- Be the all-rounder SuccessFactors specialist and the go to person amounts your peers
- Understand the sales process and support stakeholder management
- Have at least 1 SuccessFactors module certification EC would be a preference
- Completed several implementations within a consultancy environment
- Having international project experience is highly advantageous
- Be willing to travel to the client site when needs and attend the London office 1 day per week
Within this autonomous Lead SuccessFactors Consultant role and as part of the wider implementation team you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as utilising existing ones.
"To gain priority access to updates and opportunities please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn. Search for "dan green hris"
Tag: HRIS, HR Systems, Payroll Systems, CoreHR, People XD, ResourceLink, iTrent, Workday, Sage People, HR.net, SuccessFactors, SAP HR, SelectHR, Cascade
Due to the volume of responses, we receive we are unable to reply to all applicants, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days of applying, please presume you haven't been successful on this occasion.