A leading Legal 500 firm is currently seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence team, based in Guildford.
This firm has a long-standing history and an excellent reputation across Surrey.
This role will see you supporting an experienced Senior Associate, working on a 1-1 basis.
- Providing full secretarial support, including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Assistance with receptionist duties which will include meeting and greeting clients, taking calls through the switchboard, directing calls accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary or Medical Secretary
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Audio transcription skills
- Fast accurate typing ability
- Experience of using case management is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook/ Digital Audio software
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a friendly and busy team with an excellent reputation.