A well-established Tunbridge Wells-based property management company are searching for a lettings assistant to join their growing team.
- Provide support to Head of Lettings
- Prepare pre tenancy paperwork
- Co-ordination of appointments
- Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and applicants
- Carry out ad-hoc viewings and routine visits as and when required.
Experience and Skills required ;
- Positive & enthusiastic attitude
- ARLA qualification is desirable
- Strong communicator both written and verbally
- A full UK driving license
Perks of the Role;
- Fantastic starting salary-£25,000
- Monday-Friday only 9 am- 5 pm
- Amazing team environment
- Free parking on site
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company Funded Healthshield Cash plan
- 22 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance (x4 salary)
If you would like to know more about the position or would like a confidential chat please apply with your CV today.