Office Assistant/Office Junior
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Assistant to join a reputable law firm, based in their Eastbourne office.
Please note: this role is based in their Eastbourne office but may require occasional work in their other offices (Meads, Polegate, and Hailsham).
This is an entry-level / junior position and would be best suited to a school leaver/graduate who is seeking their first role with a friendly company.
Full training will be provided, so no specific experience is required (although previous experience in an office / admin / customer service role would be an added bonus!).
- Support the efficient operation of their busy offices, under the supervision of the Practice Manager.
- This is a varied and active role that will require someone self-motivated, with excellent organisation skills, the ability to multi-task and with strong attention to detail.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the confidence and ability to converse clearly with clients, colleagues and third-party suppliers and contractors.
- The role will include assisting with the facilities management of the practice; dealing with assigned projects from research through to completion.
- The successful candidate should have strong IT skills (preferably with a GCSE/A-Level qualification or equivalent experience), with a view to supporting the Practice Manager in computer troubleshooting across all offices and liaising with their external IT support company.
- The Office Assistant will also be working with the HR & Administration Manager, Administration Assistant, and Receptionist.
- Responsibilities will also include duties such as; regularly covering our switchboard and front desk; collecting and dispatching post; photocopying/scanning; file archiving, retrieval, and destruction; ordering stationery and supplies as requested; running errands, and a host of other tasks which help make the offices run smoothly.
This role would be suitable for a candidate interested in developing a career in business administration and/or HR.
This firm has a lovely culture; they are all very friendly, approachable, and welcoming. They will give you all of the training that you need, so don't worry about any prior experience.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
If you think this could be for you, apply now!