Paralegal - Part Time
A reputable and well-established law firm is seeking a Paralegal to join its successful Personal Injury team, working on a part-time basis (3 or 4 days per week).
This firm are open to bright graduates/those who are still studying, as training will be provided. However, previous experience in a legal support role (e.g. legal secretary, legal assistant, or paralegal) would be beneficial.
You will be working 1-1 with an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor, so excellent support and supervision will be provided.
The successful Paralegal will have excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to maintain close relationships with colleagues and clients.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Attending interviews with clients and witnesses
- Reviewing medical records, police reports, and other evidence
- Preparing pleadings and legal documents
- Filing documents with the court
- Researching state laws on personal injury
- Scheduling appointments with healthcare professionals
- Communicating with insurance companies
You will be joining a down-to-earth team of lawyers and support staff that work on an interesting caseload.
On offer is a market led salary of up to £28,000 (full-time equivalent, and depending on experience) as well as a generous benefits package.