Private Client Fee-Earner
A tremendous opportunity has arisen for an experienced probate fee-earner to join a well-regarded Private Client team. My client is well-established Legal 500 firm based in Southend-on-Sea, with a solid reputation across Essex and further afield.
Joining a thriving department, you can expect to handle an existing caseload of Probate matters. The department is highly ranked and recognised by The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for Personal Tax, Trusts And Probate.
What you'll do:
- Handle a caseload of probate cases (varying in complexity) end to end, using a case management system
- You will be able to confidently draft Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney's, and have experience in large estate administration.
- Use the case management system to make sure information is recorded accurately
- Take a proactive approach in building professional relationships with clients and other contacts
This role would suit:
- A qualified solicitor, legal executive or paralegal in private practice (CILEX or STEP qualification), or have the equivalent experience in probate law.
The perfect candidate:
- Have 2+ years' experience in Private Client Matters
- Experience of working on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Experience of establishing, building and sustaining professional relationships with clients and other contacts
- Experience of managing own workload, meeting deadlines and prioritising appropriately
- Excellent communication skills
- A methodical and detailed approach with a high level of accuracy
- An empathetic and caring approach
- Self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking
- Excellent IT skills
Their probate team is friendly and collaborative. This role would suit a fee-earner seeking a new challenge in a progressive firm with clear career progression.
My client prides themselves on their genuine and supportive workplace culture, ensuring that everyone feels valued and heard. They have tight-knit teams that provide a working environment where colleagues feel true job satisfaction and have access to the right training and development opportunities.
Full-time and part-time working options are available.
What's on offer?
Among other great benefits they can offer:
- Friendly, supportive, and progressive working culture
- A position in one of the best Private Client teams in Essex
- Full-time or Part-time hours
- Company events
- Very competitive salary (general ball-park of £30,000 - £60,000, dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Generous holiday entitlement