Private Client PA
A highly respected, busy law firm with an established client base is currently seeking a Legal PA to join their fun yet professional offices in Heathfield.
The successful Legal PA will support a highly experienced Private Client Solicitor with their caseload and will be responsible for secretarial and PA duties.
This firm is happy to consider candidates from outside of the legal sector as they will provide full training and support. They are predominantly looking for someone who can provide good administrative support to their fee-earner and great customer service skills to their clients.
The caseload includes:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
The successful Legal PA will be responsible for duties such as (but not limited to):
- Opening and closing files
- Legal research
- Updating clients
- Digital dictation
- Producing and editing legal documents
- Providing quotations
- Liaising with Accounts team to raise invoices
- Diary management
The successful Legal PA will offer the following skill set/background:
- Solid admin/secretarial experience
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Be presentable
- Be accountable and take responsibility
- Offer excellent communication skills - written, verbal and face to face
- Willingness to learn
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Be a keen team player
The successful Legal PA will be greeted with a market-led, generous salary and benefits package. You will join a highly supportive environment, working with friendly and fun-loving staff who have a clear focus on delivering an exceptional level of client care.
Job type: 1x full-time (5 days per week), 1x part-time (3 days per week), 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience) - this will be pro-rata'd for a part-time position.