***Agile Product Owner (Data) *** Remote *** to £60K ***
We are proud to currently be assisting the recruitment for a Product Owner with wide exposure to Data projects to join a leading insurer working across their Customer Engagement initiatives. This is a great opportunity to join a company recognised as an excellent employer, joining a happy, collaborative team, working on some really interesting projects for data delivery driving the improvement of digital customer engagement for a fantastic, household name brand.
We are looking for candidates with experience operating as a Product Owner in an Agile delivery environment, as well as wide (not deep) holistic knowledge around the Data domain.
Occasional travel to the offices (1-2 days per month) will be required so whilst the position is essentially Remote, a willingness to travel will be required. For this reason the role may suit someone based in the South East, South West or West Midlands.
- Working with the Product lead and the wider Product team to set the vision, goals and KPIs for the squad
- Owning and managing the product backlog for the squad including prioritising requirements
- Communicating clearly with all stakeholders about utilising new data sources, unearth potential predictive analytical use cases and data sharing across different teams.
- Ensuring the team meet their SLA's and that the usage and costs of the data platform are understood and controlled.
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand business needs, upcoming priorities, and demand.
- Signing off deliverables from the squad and deciding when the changes are ready to be released to live.
- Generating ideas by working with the squad, the business and through external research, committees etc
- Being a positive force for the squad, promoting the customer engagement data vision, ensuring everyone understands the why and educating the squads about the business and its needs.
- Manage scope dependencies within the Tribe in collaboration with the team, scrum master and other Product Owners
- Engage with the Squad, constructively challenge, and provide continuous feedback to ensure the squad output meets requirements. Stay actively involved throughout the delivery, supporting where possible through clarifying objectives, etc.
- Manage scope and business-related risks, issues and mitigations
- Participate in all squad-level ceremonies
- Proven experience guiding a team in a technical Product Owner (or similar) role
- A Computer Science or Software Development background
- Experience working with cloud (AWS, Google/ GCP, Azure or other)
- An analytical, problem-solving mindset with sharp attention to detail
- Experience working in an agile framework such as scrum or kanban and using tools such as Jira
- Experience of working in data and analytics discipline
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple workflows simultaneously
- The ability to operate on a detailed level but also see the bigger picture
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to deconstruct complicated concepts into clear, understandable deliverables
- Awareness/working knowledge of conversational IVR/virtual assistant technologies i.e. Google Dialogflow.
- Awareness/working knowledge of customer contact technologies e.g. CCAAS, WFM, WFO, Knowledge Management etc
- An awareness of Information Security principles and experience with IAM, data management functions and experience of supporting iterative product releases.
Please apply with your CV or contact Alex Williams at Gerrard White Consulting for more details.
Product Owner, Product Manager, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Data, Database, Data Warehouse, CSPO, Certified Scrum Product Owner