Project Manager / Scrum Master
Gerrard White is currently seeking a Contract Project Manager / Scrum Master for one of the UK's leading personal lines insurance companies.
The Project Manager / Scrum Master will deliver and manage the new system implementation for the ENOL / FNOL work stream within the Claims Transformation Programme.
- Define the projects governance structure, proactively monitor progress, resolve issues and manage risks and report at regular intervals
- Develop and manage an effective stakeholder engagement plan and ensure business leads and subject matter experts are mobilised for success
- Plan and manage resources and dependencies alongside other workstreams
- Plan, design and track the project to deliver the project goals with clarity on the decomposition of work-streams including MI, third parties, and internal business stakeholders, ensuring the end to end process change has been accounted for.
- Track delivery of the stream using agile, sprint-based methodology as part of the overall programme SAFe-based agile framework.
- Manage the project budget.
- Manage and oversee the end to end testing of the new system
- Monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders, provide timely reporting of issues that impact projects progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts.
We are seeking a Project Manager with (Agile/Prince) certification and experience in similar projects. Any experience of the Mendix applications desirable. Proven experience with Agile methodologies and use of Jira or similar agile tracking tool is also essential as is financial literacy (budgeting, reporting, interpretation) and managed budgets and the ability to lead, engage, and influence up to and including board level.