Property Litigation Executive
A top tier London law firm is currently seeking a Legal Executive or Career Paralegal to join their Property Litigation Department. This firm's Property Litigation team is well-established and highly-regarded in the market.
The successful Property Litigation Executive will be hardworking and enthusiastic and keen to progress their career in this field.
Due to the business of the team, you will have need to have proven experience in a similar environment and will be able to hit the ground running.
This is a permanent, full-time role and is mostly office based, although some hybrid working may be possible after training.
The successful property litigation executive must have:
- A law degree or appropriate legal qualification
- Proven interest in litigation work.
- At least 12 months experience as a legal executive/paralegal in a property litigation team.
The successful property litigation executive will be:
- Highly organised and pragmatic
- A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills
- A teamplayer with a positive attitude
- Self confident and adaptable
This role will see you supporting an experienced partner alongside another paralegal. The work will involve leasehold reform act work, and the firm is hoping for the successful candidate to further specialise in this area.
You will be joining a friendly and diverse office that is situated in a prime location. You will also have the opportunity to work to a bonus-linked target, depending on your skills and the extent of your previous experience.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)