A highly respected and well established boutique property law firm are expanding their Development team, and are seeking an experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive to join them in their offices near rural Sevenoaks.
The successful Development Solicitor or Legal Executive will join a fun, friendly and highly supportive team environment. You will focus on Housing Association clients, acting for them in land acquisition and disposal, prime for residential development across the South East and London.
The successful Development Solicitor or Legal Executive will offer the following skill set/background:
- Be a qualified (or highly experienced non-qualified) Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive, with at least 5 years PQE
- Have experience of fee earning within private practice, housing association or local authority
- Have a willingness to learn - further training will be provided
- Be client orientated with a clear commercial awareness
- Offer excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in property, specifically development work
You will be greeted with high quality and varied work. There is excellent job security with a strong WIP, and opportunity to develop. This firm do NOT have financial billing targets, instead appreciating that it takes time to deliver the outstanding client care that they are renown to deliver.
On top of a regularly reviewed, generous salary, there is a discretionary bonus. generous holiday allowance and pension. There is the option for hybrid working (likely 2-3 days in the office).
NB: Due to the remote location of the offices, it is essential that the successful Development Solicitor or Legal Executive can drive and has their own vehicle.