Salary: £20,200 plus bonus between £1,800-£3,600 pa
Location: Fratton, Portsmouth
A leading and rapidly expanding group who have benefitted from a string of successive achievements and impressive accolades, including 42 award wins in the last three years alone, a Gold Standard award from Investors in People and Extraordinary status in The Sunday Times 100 Best Company to Work For, for four years running. They are one of the UK's fastest growing and leading automotive glazing companies where innovation is at the heart of their business
As an Area Deployment Centre Agent (Scheduling Administrator), you will be responsible for the smooth running of the technicians' day, which will include completing all administrative tasks, liaising with the technicians and customers, making sure the day to day schedule is running as planned.
Your duties will include:
- Completion of administration duties to support the Centre Supervisor
- Ensuring compliance on all documentation
- Strategic planning
- Provide help and support to customers
- Ensure the efficient running of the scheduling system
- Maintaining effective communication with customers, Technicians and the Deployment Centre Supervisor
- Liaise closely through clear and timely communication with external customers, technicians and field management
- Any other ad-hoc duties requested or advised by management
What we're looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to take inbound calls
- Adaptable to work in a small team
- Good computer/system/ admin skills
- Can work under pressure at times
- Proficient IT skills
- Able to demonstrate a good level of planning and organising own workload
- Ideally previous call handling experience but this is not essential
The Ideal Candidate:
This role would suit someone who has a great passion for customer service, good computer skills, organised and likes a varied job role.
Hours: Shifted between Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 plus 1 in every 4 Saturdays
What benefits are there?
We offer 33 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) with the ability to buy and sell more days. We have a 5% contributary pension scheme, health and wellbeing support, life assurance which is 4x annual salary, and a whole online portal full of individual benefits including retail discounts, memberships, discounted restaurants, cinema tickets and much more.