Do you have a passion for delivering excellent service?
I am working with one of the leading businesses in Chester . They are looking for someone with equally fantastic customer service skills!
We are looking to hire a Scheduling Administrator to book installations for our new team of in-house technicians based across the UK. The role is highly Customer Service focussed and will involve a high level of diary management. You will be working within the Sales Administration Team to provide first-class service to new and existing customers.
- Main duties will be liaising with customers once new orders are received to find out their availability for installation, their locations, and what type of installation this will be.
- Managing the diaries of approx. 10 technicians across the UK, ensuring travel time and installation time are correct and maximize efficiency and time and travel wastage.
- Knowledge (or willingness to learn) of different types of installations and vehicles is a must-have requirement, a training program will be provided including attending installations.
- Diary management experience
- Route or despatch planning experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The benefits of this role include:
- Great training program
- Monday-Friday 8.30 am-5 pm and one-half Saturday-9am-1 pm in every 4.
- Fantastic starting salary- £20,200
- Annual bonus between £1,800-£3,600!!
- Amazing team environment
- Free parking on-site/also accessible by public transport
- 33 days Holidays
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager to learn, and have some experience in a customer service role. Office experience is not essential as training will be provided.
If this sounds like something that could be of interest to you, get in contact now so as not to miss out!