Europe's leading cloud-based telematics company is looking for technical support staff to help facilitate the smooth running of their IT operation, based in their office in Tunbridge Wells.
- Efficient and professional management of support tickets and call queues, providing monthly KPI reporting.
- Experience utilising ITSM support tools ie ServiceNow or equivalent
- Ensuring senior management are aware of all challenges or trends in the IT department
- Engage with internal users to resolve support issues and ensure appropriate service levels are met.
- Liaise with management, developers, DevOps and business staff to identify problems and apply fixes in a controlled manner.
- Microsoft Server versions 2012r2 - 2019 and integrated services such as Group Policy Management, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, folder security and printer management
- Microsoft 365, including Azure AD, Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams and Intune
- Other cloud services including G Suite.
- Network protocols & principles, including TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, LANs, WANs, VLANs, VPN and WIF security.
- Liaise with 3rd party service providers and sourcing partners to ensure changes released and incidents impacting service are resolved in line with process and resolution targets.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to implement and manage processes.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Logical and methodical approach with good attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively on many different tasks at the same time.
- Adhere to Data Protection Regulations.
- ServiceNow support or equivalent.
- ITIL Awareness
- Competent with Azure, configuration, deploying, migrating.
- Azure Microsoft exchange
- Microsoft office 365 suite
- Remote desktop tools
Perks of the Role
- Competitive salary on offer
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Free parking
- Health care Cash Plan
- 5% Employer pension contributions when contributing 5%
- 25 days Holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday (33 in total)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
If you are interested please apply with your CV today so you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!