IT Junior Support Technician
Tunbridge Wells - High Brooms area
Salary between £20,000 - 22,000
Hours 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Full Time and Permanent
A leading and rapidly expanding group who have benefitted from a string of successive achievements and impressive accolades, including 42 award wins in the last three years alone, a Gold Standard award from Investors in People and Extraordinary status in The Sunday Times 100 Best Company to Work For, for four years running.
As Junior support technician we will provide you full training to enable you to grow into a full support technician role and to provide excellent end user support and customer service to our ever growing base of Customers for our Vehicle CCTV cloud-based platform and cameras suite.
An accountable, driven self-starter who is happy to pitch in whatever the task. A can-do attitude is a must, alongside first class customer service skills and a problem solving mind set. You will work in a buddy system with our current experienced 2ndline support technicians.
- Support, set up and testing telematics devices and maintain our cloud tracking platforms.
- Supporting ours and 3rdparty hardware/software, service providers and integrators
- Work with existing hardware/software and firmware suppliers on queries.
- Working with insurance customers to help obtain footage, run reports and other queries.
- Responding to customer tickets and phone calls, managing assigned tasks, incidents, changes, project tasks and activities through to satisfactory conclusion.
- Provide support to 1stline technical support and the project management/service team, as well as commissioning.
- Supporting customers with OTA training sessions.
- Effective escalation and communication to Management when required and appropriate.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the systems and support needs
- Build, maintain key business relationships focusing on establishing mutual trust and first class customer experience.
- Provide support out of hours when the business requires it.
- Any other Ad-hoc tasks
· A good knowledge of computer systems and a keen interest in technology is required.
· A can do attitude
Preferably some IT support or customer service experience