Mid-Weight UI/UX Designer - Leading Financial Services Organisation - Competitive Salary + Package - Perm - Remote with Ad-Hoc travel to Bournemouth
Gerrard White are working with a leading, technology-powered financial services organisation, looking for a UI/UX Designer to join the Marketing & Digital team. You will be joining a collaborative environment, which promotes continuous change. A culture where you will be challenged and encouraged to develop and progress your career.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering user experience and interface design along with the continuous development of the organisations' online presence. You will also be accountable for the design of the digital customer journey, encompassing brochureware and full online application and transactional capability. This role requires a strong understanding of user experience and human-centred design methodologies to shape the online customer journey.
The successful UI/UX Designer will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring that visitors to the website have a positive experience when visiting the customer-facing portions of the site.
- Working collaboratively with the digital analytics team to find and optimise issues within the customer journey and manage a programme of multivariate testing
- Ensuring that functionality, site structure, information and architecture are aligned to a good customer experience.
- To run user testing sessions and conduct research to feed into the UX strategy
- Creating concepts, design and tests to ensure the customer journey and UI is best in class.
- Ensuring the site is compliant, accurate, on brand and meets TCF guidelines.
- Contributing to web projects e.g. implementation of promotional initiatives; addition of, or changes to, product offerings; changes to panel composition; price changes;
- Working with agile teams to implement, influence and manage change.
The Successful UI/UX Designer
- Customer User experience is essential, particularly within UI / UX design
- Experience working with Agile and scrum teams (desired)
- Proven experience in the build, test and implementation of websites
- Ability to analyse and interpret user journey stats and digital analytics
- Knowledge of 'best practise' usability function.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, being able to present and explain designs and key milestones deliverables to peers and senior stakeholders
- Comfortable identifying and escalating risk where necessary.
What's on offer for the successful UI/UX Designer
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with a good benefits package, and a fantastic degree of flexible working.